Hey all
I am working on a Dell iDRAC SNMP Exporter and I struggle with "Status"
fields.
I think there are three main possibilities:

1. EnumAsStateSet
The downside here is that it can really clutter the output. For example the
Dell Fans have 10 possible status, so each fan has 10 fields where only one
is set to "1".

2. EnumAsInfo
The downside here is that have not so nice time history and it is probably
harder to create alerts.

3. Use the numeric value
The downside here is that you need to do the enum lookup in the alert /
dashboard.

What do you think is in general the best way for such status?

Thanks for your input.