Hello all,

I installed node exporters on many servers (around 300). Few of the servers
are unreachable. So because of that, we are unable to get the CPU, and
memory values of those servers.

Now I want to add a filter in the Grafana dashboard to check the least CPU
used, most CPU used servers. But due to unreachability, we are not getting
values for a few servers.

My question is
"*how to compare the output of the Prometheus query is NULL"*

Generally, I am comparing the output of the prom query like
I) if the CPU usage is less than 10% then I am comparing like
query >=0<=10%
ii) if the CPU usage is greater than 10% and less than 30% then I am
comparing like
query >10<=30
*similarly how to check the null values using the Prometheus query.*

Thanks & regards,
Bharath Kumar.