hello,

max_over_time(up[2d]) == 0 is giving me the info like ...for the last two
days if the server goes down for 1 minute also it was displaying in the
graph which I don't want. I want the information that for the last "X" days
it should be completely in an unreachable state.

Thanks & regards,
Bharath Kumar.