Hi,

I'm having trouble setting up an alert that will send a notification when a
value is different from 0 and the value is missing (i.e. null).

expression:
windows_mscluster_resourcegroup_state {name!~"Available Storage"} != 0 or
on() vector(0)

The alert goes off non-stop. How can I set the metric to send an alert when
the value is different from 0 and is null?

I tried with sum() but not working anyway:
sum(windows_mscluster_resourcegroup_state {name!~"Available Storage"} != 0)
or on() vector(0)

Thanks for replies!