Hello Sir,

Actually I wanted find anomaly using Prometheus for time series data of
Memory and CPU, so I thought of implementing Z-score.
and, Z-score formula is (x-mean)/Standard deviation.

We have already referred the following Links:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/71079726/why-does-stddev-over-time-increase-the-bigger-the-range-vector-is

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/72832048/unit-test-for-z-score-with-prometheus

but couldn't fetch any positive result.

So I wanted Prometheus query which would help me to get anomaly for
specified time interval, whether it is Z-score or any other method.