On 2023-01-23 05:52, Kishore Chopne wrote:
Hi,
     We have a situation where same metrics are published on two
different endpoints. Is it possible to pick one endpoint and discard
the other while writing a PromQL query ?
Is it possible to configure Prometheus to collect metrics from only
one endpoint?

If they are literally the same metrics available in multiple endpoints then I'd suggest only scraping one. That's controlled via your scrape configuration. Depending on which mechanism you are using to manage that it could mean changes to prometheus.yaml, removing an endpoint from a YAML/JSON file or changing AWS/Kubernetes tags.

--
Stuart Clark