On 20/02/2023 23:14, Jihui Yang wrote:
I'm using prometheus-operator. It only allows loading addionalScrapeConfigs <https://github.com/prometheus-operator/prometheus-operator/blob/main/Documentation/additional-scrape-config.md> to append to the end of the config file. The other config jobs were added as part of loading prometheus-operator. I'm not sure I can change those.

The other jobs are probably from PodMonitor & ServiceMonitor objects, so you'd need to adjust those.

--
Stuart Clark