Thanks for the quick response.

I just checked and prom is using the correct yml. I just missed that I
actually changed the alertmanager to localhost:9093 - thats why my error
sais localhost:9093 not 127.0.0.1:9093

Furthermore, I actually don't know why but I just restartet the prom.exe
and the alertmanager.exe and its working fine.

Another question I had was how to configure the webhook to teams correctly.
The commented block in the end from my alertmanager.yml is now the
following:

route:
  receiver: 'email'
  group_wait: 30s
  group_interval: 5m
  repeat_interval: 4h
  group_by: [cluster, alertname]

  routes:
  - receiver: email
    group_interval: 1m
    group_wait: 10s
    repeat_interval: 1m
    matchers:
    - severity="critical"

  - receiver: email
    group_interval: 1m
    group_wait: 10s
    repeat_interval: 1m
    matchers:
    - severity="warning"

  - receiver: teams
    group_interval: 1m
    group_wait: 10s
    repeat_interval: 1m
    matchers:
    - severity="critical"

receivers:
- name: 'email'
  email_configs:
  - to: 'm...@company.com'
    send_resolved: true

- name: 'teams'
  webhook_configs:
    - url: 'https://company.webhook.office.com/webhookb2/XXX'
      send_resolved: true

error in prom console:

ts=2023-03-07T07:42:29.984Z caller=notifier.go:532 level=error
component=notifier alertmanager=http://localhost:9093/api/v2/alerts
count=25 msg="Error sending alert" err="Post \
"http://localhost:9093/api/v2/alerts\";
<http://localhost:9093/api/v2/alerts/>: dial tcp [::1]:9093: connectex: No
connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it."

and my alertmanager console sais:

ts=2023-03-07T08:10:21.942Z caller=dispatch.go:352 level=error
component=dispatcher msg="Notify for alerts failed" num_alerts=150
err="teams/webhook[0]: notify retry canceled due to unrecoverable error
after 1 attempts: unexpected status code 400:
https://company.webhook.office.com/webhookb2/XXX: Summary or Text is
required."

I will attach my tmpl.

I copied the prometheus-msteams on my machine and run it via:

.\prometheus-msteams-windows-amd64.exe -http-addr "localhost:2000"
-teams-incoming-webhook-url
"https://company.webhook.office.com/webhookb2/XXX";
<https://company.webhook.office.com/webhookb2/XXX>

What I already checked:

- ports used (running netstat -ao) -> everything looks fine, ports aren't
blocked and only the prom services are running on those ports

- firewall rules (non blocking)

Now i'm kinda stuck because I really want that Teams integration but
running prom on Windows Server (without docker) doesn't seem to be that
often in use.

And one final question in regards of using this google group:
When I'm having a completly different question shall I create a new
conversation or just ask in an open one like mine here? (e.x. for the
relabeling part - because I actually don't know anything about regex and so
on)