Thanks for your response.

If I do `ltmPoolMbrStatusAvailState *
on(instance,ltmPoolMbrStatusNodeName,ltmPoolMbrStatusPoolName,ltmPoolMbrStatusPort)

group_right ltmPoolMbrStatusEnabledState` I get:

`{instance="ltm01", job="f5_ltm_test", ltmPoolMbrStatusEnabledState="1",
ltmPoolMbrStatusNodeName="/Common/VPN1",
ltmPoolMbrStatusPoolName="/Common/Pool1", ltmPoolMbrStatusPort="4500",
prometheus="monitoring/k8s", prometheus_replica="prometheus-k8s-0"}`

So this has `ltmPoolMbrStatusEnabledState` but not
`ltmPoolMbrStatusAvailState`. If I swap the metrics round:

`ltmPoolMbrStatusEnabledState *
on(instance,ltmPoolMbrStatusNodeName,ltmPoolMbrStatusPoolName,ltmPoolMbrStatusPort)

group_right ltmPoolMbrStatusAvailState`. I get:

`{instance="ltm01", job="f5_ltm_test", ltmPoolMbrStatusAvailState="1",
ltmPoolMbrStatusNodeName="/Common/VPN1",
ltmPoolMbrStatusPoolName="/Common/Pool1", ltmPoolMbrStatusPort="4500",
prometheus="monitoring/k8s", prometheus_replica="prometheus-k8s-0"}`

This has `ltmPoolMbrStatusAvailState` but not `ltmPoolMbrStatusEnabledState`

So it seems I can get one or the other, not both. Unless im forming my
PromQL wrong?