Hi everyone, I am new to Prometheus. I need to obtain both max and average
of a query result. I am wondering about the penalty of sending the same
query again (is there is a caching mechanism similarly to elasticsearch?).
I was wondering about a wrapper for several aggregations at the same time
on a series; however, since it does not seem to be present yet, I was
wondering if it would be bad design as it seems to be far less clean that
most queries I have seen so far. I'd appreciate any insights!

Thanks!