The specific query I am struggling with involves, I am using Prometheus
gauge metrics to increment the value outside celery task and to decrement
the value of that gauge metrics when timeout occurs. but I m not able to
achieve this. Despite my efforts to resolve it, I have been unable to
achieve the desired results. I have reviewed the Prometheus documentation
and explored various online resources, but I haven't been able to find a
suitable solution.
I am using Prometheus gauge metrics. I increment its value inside a python
function that is not a celery task. but I wants to decrement its value when
celery task timeout. so i am facing in gauge decrement.