Hi all, I want to run prometheus as https.
I searched through the whole doc and this google.group. Unfortunatly I
still don't understand how I use the certificates and how to exactly get
all them files (.key, .ca, .cert) I know so far, that I should use openssl
for creating said files but what values are needed, do I need both configs
(see subject) for opening the web dashboard of prometheus over https?

I just don't find the right instruction for doing this. Maybe I am just
having a bad day and can't find anything...

Kind regards,
Kolja