Hello all!

I am new to this network monitoring, I am unable to poll a firewall
instance for prometheus using snmpexporter. Here is my use scenario:

I have configured snmp exporter in a docker environment, by following these
steps:
        a) generated snmp.yaml using generator
        b) updated the auth values in the snmp.yaml files
        c) tested the network connectivity using nc command to target
machine with port 161/udp
        d) confirmed the connection from snmpexporter using netstat -a
command, that the connection to target is established

Verified the configuration of agent for v3, at the firewall instance and
found to be ok.

When i execute the snmp walk command alongwith the required parameters, I
am getting error as:

snmpwalk: Timeout

Also when i find the logs of the exporter, msg="Error scraping target"
err="error getting target 178.26.727.8: request timeout (after 3 retries)"

Tried snmpget also, but no use.

Can someone, please find where i am going wrong, and how to establish the
connection.

Solution is really appreciated.