вс, 24 сент. 2023 г., 19:43 Michał Idzikowski <creating....@gmail.com>:

> raw_data - processed_bytes
> increase - increase(processed_bytes)
> sum increase - sum(increase(processed_bytes))
> sum increase range - sum(increase(processed_bytes[$__range]))
>
> What I want to see is ~530G at the end, starting from 0.

In VictoriaMetrics you can use the following MetricsQL query for bulilding
summary increase graph over multiple time series of counter type, which
starts from zero on the left side:

running_sum(sum(increase(metric_name)))

Note that you don't need specifying lookbehind window in square brackets at
increase(...), since VictoriaMetrics automatically sets it to the interval
between points shown on the graph (aka step query arg automatically passed
by Grafana to /api/v1/query_range - see
https://prometheus.io/docs/prometheus/latest/querying/api/#range-queries ).

I need to manually check, because maybe this graph/metric (sum increase