Hi

I'm working on a proprietary metrics framework that exposes the metrics
page for Prometheus to scrape from.

I wonder if will it affect the Prometheus server if I change the order of
labels. For instance,

In framework v1 I expose metrics with unordered labels:

test_counter{instance="test:80",error="false",app_name="TestApp"}

In framework v2 labels are lexicographically  sorted:

test_counter{app_name="TestApp",error="false",instance="test:80"}

Does the order of metrics important?
Will Prometheus be able to continue scraping my metric endpoint with no
issues?

TIA