Hello Brian,
thank you for investigation.

I tried several ciphers some days ago. Every time I cut more and more
ciphers from the cnfiguration but it did not work - probably because it
were ciphers which are insecure. However for the first tyr I wanted to
allow all and check if all exporters work and then narrow it down.

As I can see you already opened a post here:
https://groups.google.com/g/golang-nuts/c/niIG6PaTXZg

I will proceed with these ciphers which should be secure:
  cipher_suites:
   - TLS_RSA_WITH_RC4_128_SHA                      uint16 = 0x0005
   - TLS_RSA_WITH_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA                 uint16 = 0x000a
   - TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA                  uint16 = 0x002f
   - TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA                  uint16 = 0x0035

However - if the default library allows insecure ciphers then any deault
configuration lower than TLS 1.3 is "insecure" and this should be fixed

Thanks again! I appreciate it!