Hi Team,

We're currently encountering a roadblock in our efforts to integrate
Prometheus alerts into Splunk. Every attempt at integration results in an
error labeled "NO DATA," accompanied by error code 5.

Here's a snippet of the data we're trying to integrate:

{
    "receiver": "splunk-webhook",
    "status": "firing",
    "alerts": [{
        "status": "firing",
        "labels": {
            "alertname": "TEST",
            "env": "isdt-sbx",
            "namespace": "isdt-sbxtest",
            "severity": "critical"
        },
        "annotations": {
            "description": "description of the alert",
            "runbook": "http://runbook.biz";,
            "summary": "summary of the alert"
        },
        "startsAt": "2024-02-26T12:38:53.724141255Z",
        "endsAt": "0001-01-01T00:00:00Z",
        "generatorURL": "",
        "fingerprint": "e6f0eaf72b9d568c"
    }],
    "groupLabels": {
        "alertname": "TEST",
        "namespace": "isdt-sbxtest"
    },
    "commonLabels": {
        "alertname": "TEST",
        "env": "isdt-sbx",
        "namespace": "isdt-sbxtest",
        "severity": "critical"
    },
    "commonAnnotations": {
        "description": "description of the alert",
        "runbook": "http://runbook.biz";,
        "summary": "summary of the alert"
    },
    "externalURL": "https://monitoring.server.net/alertmanager";,
    "version": "4",
    "groupKey":
"{}/{severity=~\"^(?:critical|Critical|info|Critica)$\"}:{alertname=\"TEST\",
namespace=\"isdt-sbxtest\"}",
    "truncatedAlerts": 0
}

Despite our efforts, we haven't been able to pinpoint the root cause of
this issue. Our goal is to seamlessly integrate Prometheus alerts into
Splunk for enhanced monitoring and analysis.

If anyone in the group has encountered a similar issue or has expertise in
Prometheus to Splunk integration, we would greatly appreciate your insights
and recommendations on resolving this challenge.

*Thanks & Regards,Aditya Sharma*