I am currently managing a K3s cluster (v1.27.6+K3s) using Rancher, with
Prometheus installed for monitoring purposes. I've set up the monitoring
charts through the Rancher UI. Now, I'm aiming to integrate this Prometheus
setup with our existing Zabbix monitoring infrastructure. Specifically, I
want Prometheus to send monitoring data to a Zabbix proxy, which will then
forward it to our central Zabbix server.

I've reviewed the Zabbix documentation, but most of the resources seem
tailored towards Kubernetes (k8s) environments, and I haven't found clear
guidance for integrating Prometheus from a K3s cluster with Zabbix via a
Zabbix proxy.

Could anyone provide insights or guidance on how to achieve this
integration? Any relevant resources, configurations, or best practices
would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!