I am getting some error with prometheus-metrics-exporter-servlet-jakarta.
Namely, in my spring boot project using 2.7.9 can't create servlet with
jakarta so I need javax based new library, I saw it released on 1.2.0, but
It is not available in io.premetheus repo yet. When will it be available?
or is there any better option instead rather than using actuator?