But those situations were years ago. Posted by: Liz  on March 26, 2007 ::
checks cupboard :: Oh crap. Oh, and here's Ubik keeping an eye on everything.
TheGuy and I continue to follow the Nats (even though they will in all
likelihood really, really suck this Sometimes the ties that bind are forged
from the idlest and most trivial of chitchat rather than grand policy
architectures.
Fill a 1-quart container with cold water.
Technically, it's cold tea, not iced tea. I'm feeling inspired to make lots of
summery drinks this summer (alcoholic and non-alcoholic).
Now go buy a fresh bottle and, this time, keep it in the fridge. The hardest
way is to decide that you may be the nice idiot in the discussion. I recently
made a pitcher of Yogi chai tea.
We'll probably try to fire up the grill this weekend.
75 Points on BCDC scale. Instead, sometimes, I just wanna' know what my peeps
are up to. My garbage disposal is a very happy garbage disposal (glug, glug,
glug) after reading this article. us feed Recent Furlings Furl seems to be dead
- See del.

Kirim email ke