please open this website
  http://www.forexcapital8.us/?ref=tirana01     and read carefully instruction
and explore company information.            ForexCapital FC Fund LLC business
registration information
    Type  Domestic Limited Liability Company (LLC)     Corporation Number
E0936612006-4    Country of Jurisdiction   United States of America
Qualifiying state   Nevada (NV)     No of Par Share Count   0 (Unlimited)
Capital Amount   0 (Unlimited)    Further information (Details)   Click here
Nevada Secretary of State
          ForexCapital FC Fund LLC banking information
    Account Title   ForexCapital FC Fund LLC     Checking Account Number
07472-43678     ABA/Routing Number   0260-0959-3    Bank Name   Bank of America
    Swift Number  BOFAUS3N    Bank Address  Bank of America, 100 West 33rd ,New
York, NY 10001 , United States of America

    Investment Plan for 9 months      [input]      Plan  Spent Amount (US$)
Daily Profit (%)    Medium Account  $100 - $199  1.20    Standard Account  $200
- $999  1.50    VIP Account  $1,000 - $4,999  1.70    Super VIP 1  $5,000 -
$9,999  1.90    Super VIP 2  $10,000 - $20,000  2.10

        Account balance (US$):  $613.60       $613.60 of e-gold
    Investment Amount (US$):   [input]              [input]   Invest from
ForexCapital e-gold Account Balance                       [input]   Invest
directly from e-gold account     [input]   Invest directly from Bank Wire
account     [input]     for (i = 0; i

        Note: Choose "Invest directly from Bank Wire account" if you would like
to transfer funds from your local bank account to ForexCapital FC US Bank
account and follow the instructions given next page.       Currency
    Minimum
    Maximum
    Processing Time
    Processing Fee
      Bank Wire(US$)
    $1000
    $10,000
    7-14 working days
    5% + $25

              Client Testimonial
  Refreshing Excellent Investment unlike other investment programs.
  ForexCapital is newly open to investors globally. My wife and I like it
straight away as the returns are good and very fair. We don't need to monitor
from our computer screen or make calls to our appointed fund manager regularly
as the returns are fixed daily.
I have invested in other programs and ForexCapital is the most promising as I
could see a lot of favorable benefits. It came with incorporated licensing
together with established bank account and these gives us peace of mind. We
have spoken to some friends and associates and they invested without
hesitation. Now, we are actively promoting this investment as Fund Manager. We
have received good returns with 9 weeks of investment and we can now plan to
have a better and longer holiday by year end.
Hasrul & Norliza ( Singapore )

  Sound and Safe Investment in line with current economical trends,
I am a very conservative businessman and usually dabbles in sound and viable
investment. Had seen many investment online but NEVER dare to venture into any
as none shows transparency and realistic statistics measurable to prevailing
economic trends. Currency trading has predominantly been a niche and viable
investment when there is a pool of intelligent professionals and rich resources
to monitor and check investors' interest. In this respect, I have full
confidence in the management and people in ForexCapital2 as they project
dignity and professionalism. My advice is to invest with due diligence which I
had done and place a sum of deposit depending on one's capacity. Upon gaining
the confidence along the way, you decide for yourself how you want to project
your financial gains over a period of time.
I invested since January 2007 with usd2,000 and have made my returns of the
principal sum in 45 days as I took advantage of the referral program.
Fantastic, Fair and Fruitful. Don't miss this opportunity with ForexCapital2.

Lee

  Great investment with long term presence, peace of mind, secure and loads of
transparency,
This is a new investment program with legitimate registration and legal bank
account in USA. The program offers investors with a long term presence as they
don't pay out daily interest on Saturdays and Sundays. Unlike most investment
programs, daily interest pays for 365 days yearly and logically with such
generosity, it won't sustain long and will soon close or evaporate.
Moreover,maximum interest payout @ 2.1 percent daily is seen to be fair and
more realistic. With daily withdrawals, one can take comfort that returns are
in own pockets or banks fast and that gives peace of mind to investors. I have
made back my principal investment amount in a month as the fund manager's
program is excellent and one can maximize one's returns and profits with the
company's sincerity and transparency in its registration. Don't take my words
if you don't wish to but I strongly recommend readers to invest and lead a
richer and happier life with ForexCapital2. Cheers!!!

            Client Testimonial         "I have known the fund managers of
ForexCapital FC for over two years and am impressed by thier extensive
knowledge of the Forex market.  But what impresses me even more is the concern
for the clients and the philosophy of protecting their assets to minimizing
risk. I have been a client of ForexCapital FC over 4 months and am ecstatic by
my returns. Thank you."

Joshua Purcell.
San Francisco, CA
Client since November 2005

  “ForexCapital FC is responsive and representatives go out of their way to
answer my questions. They are open with their reporting and strategy. Whether
markets are up or down, ForexCapital FC stays abreast of emerging
opportunities.”

Evan Brokelin.
London, UK
Client since April 2005

  “Investing with ForexCapital FC has been a comfortable, easy, and profitable
way to get into the Foreign Currency Markets!”

Shirley Vidler.
Denmark
Client since April 2004

  Since the day I invested at ForexCapital FC, life changes to more relax time
by managing my family and make luxury traveling with my family. I won’t worry
about money anymore because I can easily withdraw my interest whenever I need
money. Thanks god for giving me such a great investment opportunity.

Linda Teoh
Singapore
Client Since June 2003

  Wow! Wow! Wow! I have 20 years of investment experience. I have been
investing for more than 10 companies. ForexCapital FC is one of my favorite
investment partners. I had made more than $10,000 in a year. Though not much,
but this company is reliable. I highly recommend ForexCapital FC to everybody
who interested in forex investment.

David Leihgeber
Canada
Client Since May 2006

My name is Lee Kok Foong from Malaysia. I don’t know much about forex
investment. My friend Mr Looi introduce this investment opportunity to me. I
invested $2000 in March. I had made $5000 in 9 months, not bad. I had
introduced my friends to participate in this investment program as well. All of
them are making good money and I earned average $1000 a month from the referral
commission. A real good investment to recommend.

Lee Kok Foong
Malaysia
Client Since March 2006

      http://www.forexcapital8.us/?ref=tirana01