Hello Dear Customer Service.
My Name is Robert L Moore, I was inform by my friend that your company have
Scaffolding for sale, I hope i come to the right place, And i hope you can
assist me to order some of the Scaffolding for my Company, This is the
Demenstion and the specification i need bellow
Scaffolding

1)Size:1.6-2.9m, 2.0-3.6m, 2.2-4.0m
2)Surface: painted, galvanised
3)inner tube diameter: 40 or 48mm...

Kindly get back to me with the price of the Scaffolding, and the type of Credit
Card you do accept, I will also be very glad if you could lets me know the type
of Scaffolding you have instock for sale, I will be waiting for your email once
again
Regards
Rev, Robert L Moore

Kirim email ke