Writing from sick bed
Your beloved one in Christ

Mi querido amigo

I know know you will be very surprise to read this message from me, but in
everything i give God glory and honour for making it possible for me to still
witness the brightness of the day.

My name is Mr. Hooper Lee, at present I am suffering from throat cancer and
have a hole in the heart. My attending medical practitioner has just informed
me that my days are counted because of my degraded health. My matrimonial
situation is such as I do not have a wife and even less children to whom I
could bequeath my heritage.

It is because of this I would like gracious and with the aim of help stripped
to give you this known as heritage rising to a value of $9.5 million US dollars
for you to use it to help the orphans, victims of war, Hiv/Aids, and expand the
work of God in your country. As you can see this is a very hard decision to
take but i have no option than to will out t his deposit before my major
operation in few days from now therefore I would like you to think about it
very well and forward to me your complete data, full name, address, age,
occupation and telephone number etc.

I count on your goodwill and especially the good use of these funds for your
endeavours. God bless you and your family. Reply immediately for further
details.
Lastly, I hope to hear from you immediately you recieved this mail with your
full informations like, telephone number (s), full name and location.
My regards
Mr. Hooper Lee

Kirim email ke