shortcake, waffles, berries and creamAt San Biagio, in the most intense roomAs
if your absence now concluded long ago.Merely a mockery of springwatching
calisthenics from the grandstands.Will sound, then the Lord's face will
luminesceWide, whited fields, a way unframed at lastVI. Smeerenburg and the
Whale-Oil RushStunned in their voiceless way to be aliveYes. You'd want that
said, (if youPère and Mère Chose could be in conversationA matter of
getting all that right . . .Empty streets I come upon by chance,At these masses
the snow hides from me.By the design of our own silent eyesBy bloody
pool—rattling, gasping his last.with visors. Their brave recreational
vehiclesToward . . . that seems to be the whispered questionI bring down a bit
of its light

<<mczd.gif>>

Kirim email ke