Hello Dear!
How are you doing? I hope you are fine with family and friends too. I got your
email address at www.google.com when searching for my soulmate on line today
because I am really in need of love and seeking for someone that i can call my
own, I know this will sound as a surprise to you since we haven't communicate
before now or don't even know each other at the moment but i also know that the
journey of a thousand mile must start with a step that is why I want to know
more about you and also i will like to let you know more about me too and even
to give you entrance into my life, i mean, i need a serious and real
relationship not just a mail friend or pen pals or phone and chatting friends,
i need a someone who will be ready for both of us to meet each other face to
face, I need someone that i can see and talk with face to face, if you are also
interested kindly write back for me to talk and know each other more better and
also for photos sharing too, i will be wa!
itin!
g to read from you, take care of yourself and may God be with you,
Yours friend to be
Van Laban

Kirim email ke