Dear Friend,

I am Mr.David Khumalo, the accountant general of CPS Bank here in South Africa.
I was privileged to use my position to over invoice a contract by excess of
$22.Million Dollars, which is now insured and deposited in the banks escrow
account for safe keeping.

What I need is a trust worthy Foreigner whom I will work in hand with, to
transfer this money ($22,000.000:00) to his account immediately. I will use my
position to influence this project in other to expedite the transfer.

Note: all documents regards to this transfer has been arranged by me and my
lawyer for easy depositing and transferring of the fund online to you nominated
account.Based on your acceptance I have agreed to give you 40% of the total sum.

Send me the following information below to enable my lawyer to file a claim on
your behalf upon your confirmation of interest, then I will send you a mapped
out procedure for this transaction.

1.Full Name, address and occupation
2.Private phone number
3.Identification copy

Reply to my private email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Regards,
David Khumalo.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Kirim email ke