Hi,
my name is Miss.li Trillanes, the sister of a well known politician and a
senator of the republic of Philippines who has been in detention since 2007.
I am soliciting on my brothers behalf to contact and reach with a reliable and
trusted foreigner who will secured his funds from Abroad, moreover this funds
in question involve Millions of Dollars and needs the assistance of a reliable
and trusted foreigner who will not sit on it.
What i need from you now is your full cooperation to stand as his trustee with
the letter of power of attorney that will be signed in your name as the new
beneficiary of the deposited funds,get back for full details.
Thanks
Li Trillanes

Kirim email ke