>From the desk of: Mr. Paul Newman.
Home address: No 115 Hertford Road Edmonton London UK.
Telephone: +44 704 577 5997.

REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP.

Greetings,

Re: Transfer of (£15,000.000.00) fifteen million British Pounds Sterling Only.
I am Mr. Paul Newman My late customer died and was buried at the state
cemetry.My late customer has an account with a credit balance of
(£15,000.000.00) fifteen million British Pounds Sterling Only. This has been
dormant for a very long time. My good friend, I am contacting you because I
want you to claim this money with me. I have the necessary information and
documents that would enable us claim this money. The
fund transfer can be finalized within 10 to 14 banking days. I will give you
30% of the total transfer sum. Your contact phone numbers /fax and your full
name and contact address will be necessary for this effect.

I wish to start the first transfer with (£8,000,000.00) Eight million British
Pounds in an account offshore. If you can be a collaborator to this please
indicate interest immediately for us to proceed. Upon the successful
transaction without any disappointment from your side, we shall re-apply for
the transfer of the remaining balance to your account. Upon the receipt of this
mail message, feel free to send to me your private telephone or cell phone
number to call you for discussion.

I await your urgent response.

Sincerely.

Mr. Paul Newman.