We are a company dealing with VOIP related business, Call
termination & origination, and we are very interested in  buy
minutes of VOIP  communication  from your  company (In the
event that your copany is in this kind of business).

Due to that we BUY and SALE minutes wholesale.   If you are
interested in SALE  minutes to us, please submit your best
offer for  different countries that you are  handling,   orÂ…..
your    A-Z Rates.

We    buy  300.000 minutes  per  month  for  each  route

We  invite  you  to  see our  prices  at:

www.planetelecom.com

If your company has nothing to do with this business, please
accept our apologies and could you please be so kind and help us,
addressing us to the right  place?

Regards.

Alex Reshuan

Manager

Our company planetelecom corp
Our telephone 5934-234-2681
MSN       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Our web page  planetelecom.com
Our mail address   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Our  physical address 3625 n. country club dr.
El Dorado  Tower III # 2503
Aventura Fl.  33180
USA

We  want   to  be  your  customer  and  you  can provide

Kirim email ke