Dear Sir,
Good day! I'm Kingdomchen from Shanghai. I am working as forwarder in Shanghai
port for such long time, always provide the best service for Import and Export
both of ocean and air freight.
These services include: FCL Import and Export, LCL Consolidation, Break-Bulk;
Air Freight Import and Export, Sea-Land Transportation; as well as arranging
booking, clearance, inspection,loading and evanning, storage, consultation,
insurance, etc, forwarding supported services.
Sincerely hope that we can cooperate for international forwarding to reach to
win-win situation.We would like to discuss such like,
1、Break-Bulk Charter: Import and Export for break cargo, heavy cargo, over
gauge cargo of the South-Eastern Asia, Gulf of America and Indian areas
(competitive);
2.FCL: Import and Export of Europe, Mediterranean (competitive and carriers can
be vary);
3.Import and Export for sea/air freight of Italy (competitive and quality
services);
4.LCL: Freight comparison for all ports of worldwide (competitive);
5.FCL: Import and Export for South-Eastern (competitive);
6.FCL: Import and Export for South America;
7.Air Freight: Various lines of Import and Export;
8.FCL: Import and Export for Middle East, India and Pakistan, Africa;
9.Sea/air freight of chemical products, DG cargo in Shanghai ports (negotiable);
10.Special equipment in Shanghai, RO-RO and TANK (negotiable).
If this E-mail disturbs you and causes inconvenience, please inform us, and it
will be stopped!
--
Shanghai: Kingdom  chen
MOB:+86 136 8167 9056