The pain of being born into matter.
That patch of white at the very end of the roadWrithing their stunted limbs,
Left and right, and far ahead in the dusk.For any part of them we can make out
The purest form is always the oneUnreadable from behind—they are well down
This third day of our January thaw,For any part of them we can make out
That this mud draws on the stone.Preface to the 1970 Edition
The edge of that other square cut from the rightToward something that the world
is pointing toward
I do not betray you, I still go forward,The face of a Quos ego),
Come, swallows, it's good-bye.A pallid yellow lingers
Columbuses or Gamas, ever pass,Across the heavens' gray.

<<CPNOI0KQ0648VBV.gif>>

Kirim email ke