Respected Sirs,

We are the Ballet/Gymnastic Shoes manufacturing company in sialkot & we are
very much intreasted to produce ballet shoes with your company logo.

Our offical web  http://www.alqadar-ent.com

We want to offer you the price because we want that you add our company in your
vendor list.

Gymnastic shoes made by good quality leather                    @ 3.50 $ C&F
Gymnastic shoes made by canvas                                         @ 3.00 $
C&F
Ballet shoes goat or sheep seather in any size and colour @ 4.50 $ C&F
Ballet shoes cow hide leather in any size and colour           @ 4.70 $ C&F
Ballet shoes canvas in any size and colour                           @ 3.50 $
C&F

Our company provide services in USA , Australia, Europe since long.
We are the orignal manufacturer of the said items that,s why we can provide you
the quality
which make a strong position in your market.
For order placing you can email us or Call us: 00923006197095

Hope you take an intreast to start a business relation with your company.

Waiting for the considerable reply!
Best regards,
M.Ashraf
(Director)