SUZUKI MOTOR CORPORATION HEADQUARTERS
300, Takatsuka-cho,
Hamamatsu-shi,
Shizuoka,
Japan.

The Board of Directors, members of staff and the International
Awareness Promotional Department of the Suzuki Automobile Corporation,
wishes to congratulate you as one of our FIFTEEN (15) STAR PRIZE
WINNERS in last year Suzuki Automobile International Awareness
Promotional Program held on 10th December, 2007, in Tokyo, Japan.

Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: 0058211777 drew the
lucky numbers: 77/23-91-03-62 that subsequently won lottery in the 2nd
category.

Therefore, you have been approved to claim a total sum of $
3,500,000.00 USD. Further, you are eligible for our drawing of a brand
new Suzuki if you win, the great news is that you get to select from
any of our models. The car comes with Suzuki Insurance Coverage for
one complete year.

Again, congratulations on your present winnings and as I said you are
now eligible to also receive a brand new Suzuki of your choice!

FURTHER ENQUIRIES PLEASE CONTACT
Name: Kazuo Suzuki
IAPP Claims Officer
EMAIL:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Please contact Mrs.Kazuo Suzuki with all details given in this mail.
She will assist you with your winnings and enter you for the drawing
for your brand NEW SUZUKI.

Reminder: all prize money must be claimed no later than February 15th;
2008.All funds not claimed on or before that date are subject to
forfeiture and or penalties accordingly.

NOTE: Please remember in all correspondences with our claims officer
to remit all given ticket numbers this will avoid unnecessary delay.
We sorry for the late information.

Sincerely yours,

Takashi Nakayama,
Director Lottery Operations