Dear ProofGeneral users and contributors,

This is the final step of issues migration, so FYI access to
https://github.com/ProofGeneral/PG/issues will now be temporarily
restricted in order to facilitate issues import.

(The import itself should not be too long, I'll annouce when it will
be completed.)

Best regards,

Erik, for the PG dev team

--
Érik Martin-Dorel
Maître de Conférences, Lab. IRIT, Univ. Toulouse 3