Rob,

I got a trouble shooting question for you. Been going through the learning
documentation this weekend, currently still on the first tutorial wanting
to make sure I soak it all in before moving to HOL and Z, but I seem to be
running into a problem with one of the commands. Every time I try to use
the save_and_quit() ML command in the execution Window the whole system
freezes up. There is no error being thrown, it just returns val it = ():
TYPE, and then locks up. Have to either kill all the window proc id's or
restart the system to get rid of them. Mostly it is restarting b/c kill
sometimes will not remove them for some reason. I was working on the
Peanissimo theory write up. Written it several times and get the lock up
every time, any suggestions on trouble shooting?

Thanks,
Jon