Roger,

Thanks for the help and the info. After your explanation I better
understand what you are saying and I do agree with the point you are trying
to make. I will have to look into that further.

Phil,

Thank you for the insight and help. From the book, examples, and papers I
have read, I was developing my specification on what they had done and said
was best practice in Zed. I do agree that proving the state declaration
when there was no change was odd, but that is what other had done and that
is just what I stuck with.

I do like the idea of changing the pushed to a pushed' and thinking of the
Init as an operation, but I am more curious as to why we are placing the
prime on the entire state, when we are just operating on a member of the
state? The delta should signify based on the Zed notation that a change is
occurring to the state, but it doesn't mean that that whole state has to
change. I am just thinking that placing the prime on the whole state may
affect what I am trying to say in the Init operation, if that makes sense.
If you be willing to provide further assistance and clarification as I make
adjustments that be great.

Also, I appreciate the book link. I will def take a look at it and probably
add it to the Zed book I already have, "The Way of Zed".

Thanks,
Jon Lockhart