Sarah,

On Feb 11, 2013, at 4:55 PM, khan khan <azurc...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> no i have not installed proofpower in $PPHOME...it is installed inside
> openproofpower-2.9.1w2…

I was using $PPHOME as a symbolic name for the directory name of the ProofPower
installation directory (chosen by you or by the configure script when you ran
the configure script).  What output did you get when you ran the configure
script?

> their is still a folder by name pp but its app-defaults folder is empty...
> and i have tried this command it says "no printer found, aborting" ...please
> help me …

It sounds like you are picking up another program called "xpp" that is used to
configure printers on some Linux distributions.

Regards,

Rob.