I know I am preaching to the choir here, but I was so impressed by the
behavior of ProofPower today I thought I would go ahead and express my
appreciation anyway!

I have been using xpp to prepare notes and exercises for my discrete math
course this semester, and today after spending a couple of hours working on
a doc with some recursive functions in SML and inductive proofs in Latex,
my xpp froze up!  I don't know why, but I thought I was doomed.  Then,
magically, as I gave up and killed the process I saw the wonderful message:

            xpp-panic-problem_3_1_10.doc-Dq6T0c
was being saved!

Thank you, thank you, whoever added in that code to automatically save
before dying!