Hello everyone,

We have a use-case where we don't know the IP addresses of our HTTP
proxies in advance, so we want to configure an entire network in
trusted_proxies. I opted to implement it with additional syntax in the
trusted_proxies list in order to keep the configuration under the
existing key, while avoiding a change in semantics for existing
configurations (the "." in IP literals becomes a wildcard character in
a regexp).

Ideally this would support CIDR notation (so we can express e.g.
172.16/12), but that seemed much more complicated and not necessary
for our case.

Let me know if there's any changes you'd like me to make in order for
the patch to be accepted.

Regards,
Boris