I just wanted to say Thank You to all of the people involved in the
development of Prosody!  I am not a technical person but have been playing
around with various chat protocols such as IRC and XMPP.  I was able to
recently stand up a small server to run Prosody and was impressed at the
project's documentation, configuration options and ease of use.  I was even
able to connect to my account using Profanity, an Ncurses style client!
Now I just need to convince friends to get their own XMPP account!

I have some other questions which I'll post over in the Users mailing list
but just wanted to say thanks to all of the contributors of the project.

Samir