Thank you all !!! I did try this and discovered it as you say. Thank you for
setting me straight!!!
- Bill Brooks

-----Original Message-----
From: Colby - PowerStream [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2001 12:04 PM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] problem w/ ports on Protel Schematic Service pack 6

Bill,

A couple things... I just did a little checking... maybe this applies to
your situation.

I placed a long port... saved the schematic and then re-opened it and turned
the OrCad ports option on.  The port size changed to the OrCad size
port(length 70).

I closed the schematic(no save) and re-opened it... still OrCad size...
Turned the option off... still OrCad size...
Closed the Schematic and re-open it... back to normal(long port).
Turn OrCad Ports back on and save schematic and repeat above and the size
does NOT recover.

When you turn the OrCad ports option off I did not see the ports change back
immediately, to see the change you have to close the schematic(without
saving it) and re-open it while the option is turned off... this will
restore them to their original size.

If you saved the schematic while the OrCad ports option was on, then I
believe it also saved the ports at their current size, and they would have
to be changed back manually.

I hope this helps.

If you saved it while the option was on... you may be able to get going from
a back-up copy.

Colby Siemer                        ** Custom Battery Chargers
                                           ** Custom Power Supplies
PowerStream Technology       ** Custom UPS
140 S. Mountainway Drive      ** Custom DC/DC Converters
Orem Utah 84058                  ** Power management electronics for OEMs

http://www.PowerStream.com