Brad

Good point.  How much control does Protel have over pcbmarketplace.com?  If
it is as little as the control we have over Protel (or any other non-captive
supplier) and it's direction, then I would be very hesitant to rely on the
Protel/pcbmarketplace.com combination to serve my needs well, in the long
run.

Philip So
Electronics Design Engineer
PDL Electronics Ltd
81 Austin Street
Napier
New Zealand

Phone  :++64 6 843 5855 ext. 7152
Fax    :++64 6 843 0603
E-mail :[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Visit our website: http://www.pdl.co.nz

The contents of this E-mail may contain information that is legally
privileged and/or confidential to the named recipient. This information is
not to be used by any other person and/or organisation. The views expressed
in this document do not necessarily reflect those of the company.

*                      - or email -