Hi Gordon,

could you possibly share your knowledge with the forum members? There are
more participants interested in this thread (like me :-) ).

TIA,

Gisbert Auge
N.A.T. GmbH

                    "Gordon

                    Price"               An:     "'Protel EDA Forum'"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    <GordonP@Loro        Kopie:  (Blindkopie: Gisbert Auge/NAT)

                    nix.com>             Thema:  Re: [PEDA] Protel 99 cannot
auto-route BGA components

                    14.08.2001

                    01:32

                    Bitte

                    antworten an

                    "Protel EDA

                    Forum"

Hi,
     I use 256 pin DSP BGA's and have been there and got the hat and
shirt!! Call me and I will be happy to explain the different ways to solve
your problems.

R. Gordon Price
Director of Research Engineering
Loronix Indormation Systems, Inc.