All these emails - getting confused ;-0

OK...

Im running P99SE with SP6

my system is an NT4 SP6

Nvidia TNT Model64

White holes, Black background, not in transparent mode

Yes I use a 0,0 pad with variously sized holes.

OK that should replace three emails Ive previously sent

Thanks

Wayne

                    "Thomas"

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]       To:     "'Protel EDA Forum'"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    m.au>                cc:

                                         Subject:     Re: [PEDA] Holes

                    14/11/01 14:47

                    Please respond

                    to "Protel EDA

                    Forum"

Nope. I can still see a 0mm x 0mm pad with 1mm hole when moving it. May be
something to do with the colour settings.

What version and service pack are you using? (me = S99E SP6).