>The new router coming, we are told, might be a more serious competitor to
>Specctra. If this is true, then the price increases Protel might be well
>worth it. Even if the router was not as good as Specctra but was
>substantially better than the current router, it might still be worth it.
>So we are waiting....

It's slightly off topic, but why have Specctra withdrawn all their OEM
licenses. Last time I contacted them they went to great lengths to tell me
that I wouldn't be able to get it from any other source but them. Has the
thought of a good autorouter from Altium rattled them. Have they seen what's
coming?

Doug