The lopping off of leading zeros is a feature of Excel. It has nothing
to do with Protel IMHO. So unless Protel can export in an Excel format
and set the nature of the columns for us (now that'd be nice), I say
it's not a bug, but just an unimplemented feature THAT PROTEL SHOULD
SERIOUSLY CONSIDER ADDING! That wasn't yelling, it was emphasizing with
vigor to the "lurkers" among us.

And, in case anybody actually reads these messages, I like Protel.
Protel is to OrCAD as SolidWorks is to AutoCAD (for those mechies among
us). Protel has put more polish on their product to improve the UI
instead of sticking with the often obtuse OrCAD interface.
Unfortunately, polish doesn't make bugs go away. They'll never get all
the bugs out, it's probabilistically impossible.

Bryn

--
Name   : Bryn Wolfe
Title  : Robotics Engineer