Hi,

Protel99SE + SP6 and W2K. DRC-report says that I have 12 violations
in my design and Reports->Board Information says that I have 15 DRC
Violations,
how that can be possible? I have manually checked all violations that have
marked
as green and there is 12 of them.(Short Circuit between Area Fill and Pad)
Can anyone tell me should I worry about this and why there is difference
between
those two reports?

*investigation*

"I figured out" how Reports->Board Information counts it's value, it counts
all
green "primitives" together, sum = 15, when I count those green "areas" I
can
get only 14??? Am I missing something or what...?

Sincerely,
Juha Pajunen, Hw Engineer
Bitboys Oy
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
NOTE:  This message, and any attached files, may contain
privileged or confidential information.  It is intended for use only by the
designated recipients.  Any disclosure, copying or distribution of, or
reliance upon, this message by anyone else is strictly prohibited.