Hi again,
I have deleted and re- routed the arcs in the same way and the bug has
evaporated. What a funny world we live in...

Regards

David Watling

                    David.Watling@z

                    arlink.com            To:     "Protel EDA Forum"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                          cc:

                    25/04/2002            Subject:     [PEDA] Print preview bug on
Arcs
                    12:05

                    Please respond

                    to "Protel EDA

                    Forum"

I have just discovered a bug.  When using the print-preview tool to print a
PCB containing 'Arc-mode' tracking, it locks up the application and I have
to re-start Protel.  Otherwise, I have found the print preview tool to be
almost excellent.
2 questions:
Is this old news, or have I found something new?
Is there any way of printing a PCB with 'Arc-mode' tracking?

Regards

David Watling