Matt,

I expect that the arc on the outside is OK. 25 mils is enough clearance. I
assume that you are actually splitting the planes, not just drawing traces
to separate regions. You have to choose a net for the plane, and then add
split plane regions for the other nets. The region boundary is a
continuous, closed boundary. Your outside arc can be on top of the arcs for
the region boundary. I haven't used an arc for this, so you may have to
approximate it with short segments. Do the same for the outside 'arc' so
they overlie each other.
Split planes can be confusing. I ALWAYS (well, once I didn't, and that was
expensive!) check the gerber plots. Remember that the planes are negative,
so anything on the gerbers is etched away. Direct connections (vias or pads
without a relief connection) won't appear on the gerbers, but the relief
connections will.

Richard