hmmm... I would suggest that your mechanical design should take into account
the inacurracy associated with the v-grooving, again it is application
specific, but getting too tight with PCB's is fraught with danger, not sure
what the CTE of FRx is, but can't be too good.

It sounds like a tough call for a scientific approach to specifying the
v-groove depth, as the load distributions on the board is likely more
important than the board weight as a whole.

Danny